Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Warm-Up

It's Monday again. Harder to wake up after that sneaky time change. But I can't complain because daylight savings time means the days are longer, and I love when it stays light out later! Plus, the weather where I am is gorgeous today, really feels like spring, which makes me happy :)

The New Zapata contest has been won. Hop over to my Facebook page to see who won it!

And now for the weekly writing prompt: Picture a perfect spring day -- blue skies, warm sun, gentle breeze, the smell of wildflowers in the air. Now do a quick write about how you or your character would spend this perfect day. Who would you spend it with, what would you do? A free day -- no work or chores or responsibilities. Go wild! Have fun with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment